It’s hard to keep up with all that’s being written about postsecondary education in Canada, but there are at least 10 bloggers that I do try to read regularly. Here they are, grouped somewhat haphazardly and in no particular order:
2. Deans’ weblog, by various contributors at Dalhousie University’s graduate studies department.
3. The Black Hole, which offers career advice for science grads by David Kent and regular contributors (Twitter: @scienceadvocacy).
6. Ivory Tower Blues, by University of Western Ontario professors James Côté and Anton Allahar (Twitter: @jecote).
7. The Classroom Conservative, by University of Lethbridge professor Craig Monk.
9. FedCan blog, published by the Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences (@fedcan).
10. Eye on Higher Ed, by Alex Usher, on the Globe Campus site (@CanEdProject).
There are many others, of course, and I apologize if your blog isn’t listed here. I had to pare it down to get to an even 10. But, if you have others to suggest, please share them with us.