Interim Editor Natalie Samson joined the team in 2014 as a digital journalist to boost our online content and manage social media. She became Senior Writer in 2016 and was then promoted to Deputy Editor in 2018.
Web Editor Tara Siebarth came on board in October 2009 to manage both our website and our coverage of academic careers.
Pascale Castonguay is the Francophone associate editor. She joined the team in February 2017. She contributes to enhance the French content of University Affairs.
Hannah Liddle is our digital journalist since January 2022. Her main tasks are managing our social media accounts and writing news and feature articles for both the print magazine and the website.
The rest of the team
- Publisher: Philip Landon
- Associate Publisher: Dick Seldenthuis
- Graphic Designer: Judith Lacerte
- Circulation and subscriptions: Joana Kagayo
- Invoicing: Oum Essalah Taoutaou
- Career Ads (print and web) : Renée Mindus
- Web banner advertising : Glen Ashworth
- Editorial display : Glen Ashworth
- Translation: Jessica Simoneau, Pascale Guertin, Idem Traduction
- Art Direction: Underline Studio
Our occasional contributors to University Affairs are too numerous to mention. Our regular contributors include:
- Moira MacDonald
- Diane Peters
- Matthew Halliday
- Emily Baron Cadloff
- Wendy Glauser
- Kerry Banks
- Jean-François Venne
- Catherine Courturier
- Magazine of the Year honours, professional category, at the 2015 Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Nineteen gold medals and seven silver medals in the Canadian Online Publishing Awards
- Nine gold medals and six silver medals in the Kenneth R. Wilson Awards in business publishing
- Two honorable mentions in the National Magazine Awards
- An Award for Excellence in Education Journalism by the Canadian Association of University Teachers
- An Editor of the Year citation (for Peggy Berkowitz) by the Professional Writers Association of Canada