Welcome to BiblioTech – the podcast about emerging technologies for academics. Your host is Rochelle Mazar, an Emerging Technologies Librarian at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
Every month you can listen in as Rochelle talks about what’s new in technology and what academics should be paying attention to. It’s hard to keep up all of the new software, tools and gadgets. That’s where Rochelle comes in.
Click to download a written copy of this episode (PDF).
Episode 11 – Audio and video assigments
In this episode, Rochelle Mazar fills you in on the technology available to make audio and video assignments fun and easy – for everyone involved. (Running time: 12:32 mins).
If you’d like to get in touch with Rochelle about something you heard in the podcast, please
leave a comment at the bottom of this page.
This episode features the following Creative Commons music and sound effects:
- How it begins (theme music) by Kevin MacLeod, Incomptech
Resources discussed in the podcast:
- Audacity: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
- Screenr: http://screenr.com
- Screencast-O-Matic: http://screencast-o-matic.com
- Livestream: http://livestream.com
- YouTube: http://youtube.com
- SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com
Would you rather read what Rochelle has to say? Click to download a written copy of this episode (PDF).