For those who will be attending the conference this week and in particular those who will be attending the panel on the Education and Training of Scientists on Thursday afternoon, I have pulled together a list of popular posts on the topics that inspired the composition of the panel:
- The changing resources in Academia
- Professionals in High Demand
- The Rise of the Cookie Cutter PhD
- Hire Scientists to do Scientific Research
- Old Debate, more participants: What do 80% of people do with a PhD
- Doctors of Philosophy? I fear not…
- Say NO to the Second Post Doc
- The future of the PhD
- What do we do with all the PhDs?
Looking for to an excellent discussion tomorrow – see some of you there.